Goodbye Winter Where is Spring, Cupcake Trail!
01/21/2018 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
There are still a few tickets available at the door!
Don’t let Old Man Winter get you down! Join baker Robin Frazier Anderson and Olney Winery for a fun day of wine and cupcakes. By the time you leave you’ll surly be dreaming of spring.
- Start the trail with a “Jack Frost” cupcake, a Pineapple cupcake with a Coconut Buttercream frosting paired with our crisp and citrusy Pinot Grigio.
- Did you know Elvis’s birthday is January 8th? In celebration of the “King’s” birthday you will be treated to a Banana cupcake topped with a Peanut Butter Buttercream frosting. Don’t forget to sprinkle a little bacon on top just like Elvis liked it! This cupcake will be complimented by our full bodied and dry Super Tuscan with hints of vanilla.
- Love is in the air and what better way to show “our” love than to tempt you with a Red Velvet cupcake with a Cream Cheese frosting. Your heart will just flutter when you pair this delicious cupcake with our slightly oaked Chardonnay.
- SUPERBOWL SUNDAY! We have that covered as well. Enjoy watching the game with our Stout Beer cupcake and Irish Cream frosting. Our Limited Edition, Yakima, pairs just perfectly with its notes of red raspberry and red currants.
- Winter comes in like a lion and out like a lamb. In celebration of spring you’ll be treated to a wonderful Almond cupcake frosted with a Vanilla buttercream frosting sprinkled with coconut. There is nothing better with this cupcake than our Limited Edition Toasted Caramel desert wine. This combination is sure to turn the lion in you into a sweet little lamb.
Your trail ends with a complimentary cupcake and stemless wine glass as well as 25% off a glass of your favorite wine and 10% off bottles of wine.
See you at the Winery!