Home for the Holidays Wine and Cupcake Trail
11/19/2017 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Just in time for the holidays! Robin Frazier Anderson, owner of Love & Confection, and Olney Winery are paring up again to take you on a stroll along the Wine and Cupcake Trail. Enjoy the pairing of 5 delicious holiday inspired cupcakes expertly paired with a different Olney Winery wine.
- Start your Thanksgiving trail with a Pumpkin cupcake frosted in a Cream Cheese frosting dusted with cinnamon and paired with our crisp and citrusy Pinot Grigio.
- Meander along to the second stop on the trail and let us tempt your palate with an Egg Nog cupcake topped with a Caramel Egg Nog buttercream frosting with a hint of nutmeg, complimented by our dry, slightly fruity Chenin Blanc.
- On to grandmothers house and enjoy a Gingerbread cupcake with a Lemon Cream Cheese frosting which melds wonderfully with our Stone House Red, a blend of Shiraz and Montepulciano.
- Now picture yourself in front of the fire enjoying a decadent Chocolate cupcake topped with a Peppermint Buttercream frosting while sipping on our slightly peppery Barolo. A match made in heaven!
- What better way to ring in the New Year than with strawberries and wine. Enjoy a Vanilla cupcake made with our “Sweet Nothings” Moscato wine. This scrumptious cupcake will be frosted with a tasty Strawberry Buttercream frosting made with real strawberries. And of course we must pair that with our Moscato wine with it’s sweet and spicy flavors and smooth finish.
Your trail ends with a complimentary cupcake and stemless wine glass as well as 25% off a glass of your favorite wine and 10% off bottles of wine.
See you at the Winery, your home away from home.